Hello, all,
I started buying the LightLife Line of Smart veggie protein products.  
They are pretty good (I was afraid they'd be disgusting).  Anyway, my 
questions-- does anyone else use these?  Secondly, Does anyone else 
get extremely full just eating a little bit of the product (I'm 
wondering if this is normal or if I'm just lossing it)?  I have been 
making the same portion I would when I was eating meat, but I never 
can finish it. NOT THAT THAT IS A BAD THING LOL.  Thanks.

JL





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
DonorsChoose. A simple way to provide underprivileged children resources 
often lacking in public schools. Fund a student project in NYC/NC today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/5F6XtA/.WnJAA/E2hLAA/08NolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

contact owner: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mail list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Delivered-To: mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED]
List-Unsubscribe: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

no flaming arguing or denigration of others allowed
contact owner with complaints regarding posting/list 
or anything else.  Thank you.
please share/comment/inform and mostly enjoy this list

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/quick_vegetarian/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to