Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 08:25:33 -0700
From: "Florez, Nestor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'Pijume Diwesi' <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Otro Virus - Cuidado

Nestor Raul:

Pasale esta informacion sobre el virus a Guayabo si puedes.

************
Summary
The Intel Virus Response Team (IVRT) reports that an e-mail with the subject
line of "Mawanella" is infecting desktops, laptops that run Microsoft*
Windows*. Follow the instructions below to remove the infected e-mails from
your computer. Message may arrive in e-mail with the message content of:
Mawanella is one of the Sri Lanka's Muslim Village. This brutal incident
happened here 2 Muslim Mosques,100 Shops are burnt. I hate this incident,
What about you? I can destroy your computer I didn't do that because I am a
peace-loving citizen.

What You Need To Do:
1. Do NOT open e-mails with ".vbs" attachments:

To permanently delete the message, highlight the message in your inbox, then
press SHIFT and DELETE at the same time.
2. Do NOT run attachments named:

"Mawanella.vbs"
NOTE: You may not see the ".vbs" file extension.