I am going to attempt to develop a wrapper for the R.dll library in the .Net
framework.

I successfully interfaced with some very simple functions from the library,
but nothing close to do some data analysis.

I dumped all the "publicly" available functions and attributes from the
windows dll and found there are 2671 functions and attributes.

I created an API document that just has the function signatures and what
code file I found the function in; I have links to the file below:

http://valueadded.wceruw.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=R-API.pdf
<http://valueadded.wceruw.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=R-API.pdf&tabid=36&mid=377

http://valueadded.wceruw.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=R-API.doc
<http://valueadded.wceruw.org/LinkClick.aspx?link=R-API.doc&tabid=36&mid=377
> &tabid=36&mid=377 MS Word life

If this information is useful to anyone else please contact me. If there is
any interest to expand this document, I might setup some sort of help file
Wiki where people could add to the documentation.

If anyone would like to join my effort please contact me. Hopefully it
doesn't become too difficult and I will be able to make some headway.

Brian Vesperman

Associate Information Processing Consultant

Wisconsin Center for Education Research

RM 772

1025 W. Johnson St

Madison WI, 53706