I'm pretty sure that we've fixed that problem.  (I'm merging 2 different
CL/R trees together, one of which is Cyrus's).   An alternative fix patched
R to undo that, but that's not kosher.

best,
-tony

--
best,
-tony

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we can
easily
roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).