Hello Gregor,

Yes, R-Forge.R-project.org will be the official forge for the R Community. But we have to fix a few things before we are going public. If you like you can participate and help us testing. If you have a package or a devel version of your package you're welcome to use SVN provided by R-Forge.
For further questions please contact me or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,
Stefan

--- Begin Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Hello!

I have recently found RForge.net (http://www.rforge.net/) by Simon
Urbanek and found out today that the site is accepting subscriptions.
Great! However, browsing a bit on the site I found a link to another
forge: R-Forge (http://r-forge.r-project.org/).

Is/will the last one be the "offcial" forge for R packages, given that
it has domain r-project.org?

Regards, Gregor

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---