Dear FJ Caballero-Granado,

I don't believe that the current version of SciViews works with the current
version of the Rcmdr, but you could check with Philippe Grosjean
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or Eric Lecoutre ([EMAIL PROTECTED]), the
SciViews developers, for definitive word on that.

This isn't a bug in R and so really shouldn't have been filed as a bug
report.

Regards,
 John

John Fox, Professor