Hi there,

I have a major problem (major for me that is) with solve.QP and I'm new at
this. You see, to solve my quadratic program I need to have the lagrange
multipliers after each iteration. Solve.QP gives me the solution, the
unconstrained solution aswell as the optimal value. Does anybody have an idea
for how I could extract the multipliers?

Thanx,

Serge

"Beatus qui prodest quibus potest"  -   (Lycklig är den som hjälper andra)

Dr. Serge de Gosson de Varennes
Försäkringskassan
Swedish Social Insurance Agency
+46-76 11 40 799