On 13/11/2009 7:39 AM, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
Its also difficult to know about demos unless you specifically issue a
demo(package = "mypackage") command.  It would be nice if these were
listed too.

This is in R-devel now.

Note that the NEWS and/or ChangeLog file are listed on the package's
CRAN page such as:

   http://cran.r-project.org/package=zoo

but the demos are not listed even there.

The structure is in place for displaying package news, but it doesn't display yet. I think Kurt Hornik is working on the actual display.

Duncan Murdoch

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 3:37 AM, Henrik Bengtsson <h...@stat.berkeley.edu>