On 3/17/10 9:11 AM, Henrik Bengtsson wrote:
Currently library() and attach() fail to locate an existing
'.conflicts.OK' in a package wit name space, unless it is exported.
Since there should be little interest in exporting '.conflicts.OK'
otherwise, one may argue that those methods should look for
'.conflicts.OK' even if it is not exported.

I guess I agree that there is no real value in forcing .conflicts.OK to be exported. OTOH, this seems like a dubious feature to begin. When is it a good idea to use it?

+ seth

--
Seth Falcon | @sfalcon | http://userprimary.net/