On 16.05.2012 23:29, walcotteric wrote:

jthetzel wrote

1) Does traceback() give any hints as to where the "setTime" error is
coming from?

2) Zipping data sets in packages was made defunct in R 2.13.0.  However, I
believe R 2.15 will still load data sets that were zipped using older
versions of R, albeit with the warning that you see.  As you are not the
package maintainer, you can ignore it.

Traceback doesn't help.  Also, I can't just ignore the warning because the
warning/error isn't letting me load the object.

So easiest solution:
Upgrade to R-2.15.0 and install the package from its source version.

Uwe Ligges