(missed the list the first time)

Perhaps an importHiddenFrom directive should be added to the namespace
vocabulary which can import a non-exported function. The non-exported
functions clearly exist somewhere, as package code can use them, so it
would not be impossible to allow that (though I'm not saying it would be
easy, as I haven't looked at how the namespace stuff is implemented).

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 5:19 PM, Gabor Grothendieck <ggrothendi...@gmail.com

--
Gabriel Becker
Graduate Student