Ravi,

You mean something /more/ explicit than the Usage section, wherein
`na.action` only exists in the formula method?

I doubt we'd want RCore to go down the road of documenting all the
arguments that do/don't work with particular methods included in an Rd
file, beyond the Usage section.

On 30 May 2014 06:33, Ravi Varadhan <ravi.varad...@jhu.edu> wrote:

> Thank you, Peter.  Now I see that.
>
> I still think the documentation of `na.action' can be made more explicit
> to state that this option is only used for princomp.formula.
>
> Best regards,
> Ravi

Gavin Simpson, PhD