I've seen that many people have had trouble using Rtools for a 64-bit
compile of C functions. For some, a quick change in path statement seems to
corrects the problem; for others, apparently not. For me? I've been working
at path statements and install/uninstall/reinstall of all sorts of things
for four hours now with no success. The 32-bit dll loads fine, but I need a
64-bit version.

Is there an option to tell the compiler with Rtools to use 64-bit? Or a way
to kill off the 32-bit version on my machine so I don't need to worry about
it?

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

-Dan

--
Dan Dalthorp, PhD
Statistician