Dear Willem

I maintain the MetaAnalysis CTV.

I have found it quite practicable to do this without special tools. I use an editor for the XML. I use CRANberries to catch updates and I usually email people to check I have understood a new package. People also kindly email me occasionally with news about major changes.

On the other hand since it is the programming tools CTV I imagine you will want to try out the latest all-singing, all-dancing technology. And why not.

Michael