Hello,

Thank you for the questions as well as remaining me of the default
parameters in the yaml session.
Indeed this seems to be the solution.

But how would I assign package data as a default parameter?
So originally I thought to render the markdown with :

<code>
data(sample_analysis)
data(skylineconfig)
x <- rmarkdown::render("report.Rmd", output_format = "html_document",
                      params = list(data = sample_analysis,
                                    configuration =
skylineconfig),envir = new.env())
<code>

I do not think I can write:

params:
  configuration: !r data(sample_analysis)
  data: !r data(skylineconfig)

since data does not return the package just puts them in the env as a
side effect. Is there a different base function to achieve it.

Thank you
Witek

--
Witold Eryk Wolski