I'd be willing to give it a go if a pre-build binary set-up could be provided.

Cheers,
Andrew.

On 8/02/2023 6:39, yu gong wrote:
hello , everyone:

  I recheck and retest about the patch about high dpi of windows R GUI ,  IMO
it works mostly. Last thing I am not sure is screen reader.

  I download NVDA screen reader, and try it on high dpi R GUI , in NVDA Speech
viewer,  it seems it can read R GUI normally, but since I konw so little about
screen reader before.   I couldn't confirm NVDA Speech viewer indeed work on
high dpi R GUI.

Could anyone who know screen reader , help me  to confirm the high dpi patch
not break screen reader.

I put the patch
https://github.com/armgong/misc-r-patch/blob/main/dpi-c-code.diff  .

If anyone need the compiled binary on windows x64 , I can upload it on github
repo also.

thanks,

Yu Gong