On 27/03/2024 10:28, Alexandre Courtiol wrote:
Hi all,

I don't know if it is a local issue on my hands or not, but after
installing R-devel the output of grDevices::dev.capabilities()$paths is
FALSE, while it is TRUE for R 4.3.3.
Relatedly, I have issues with plotting paths on devel.

At this stage, I simply would like to know if others running R devel and R
4.3.3 can replicate this behaviour and if there are obvious reasons why the
observed change would be expected.

The help says

     Query the capabilities of the current graphics device.

You haven't told us what that was. See the posting guide for the "at a minimum" information you also did not provide ....

--
Brian D. Ripley,                  rip...@stats.ox.ac.uk