Thanks so much for your wonderful work, Luke!
I didn't expect such a clarification to happen this soon. This is really
great.

For convenience, I created a quick web page to search the result of
tools:::funAPI().

https://yutannihilation.github.io/R-fun-API/

Hope this helps those who are too lazy to install R-devel to check.

Best,
Yutani