Thanks for the suggestion - I gather I might have done something wrong , since
I can see,

>        cran_incoming() |> data.frame()
                 package  version cran_folder                time size
1                   ghyp    1.6.5     pretest 2024-08-26 12:54:00 1.8M

It is nice to know about the package and in my case I didn't receive email (so
as to click) to proceed to Step 3 of the submission.

From: Ben Bolker <bbol...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2024 11:43 AM
To: jing hua zhao <jinghuaz...@hotmail.com>
Cc: R-devel <R-devel@r-project.org>
Subject: Re: [Rd] CRAN package submission

Try the foghorn package for checking the status of your submission in the CRAN
queue?

On Mon, Aug 26, 2024, 4:46 AM jing hua zhao
<jinghuaz...@hotmail.com<mailto:jinghuaz...@hotmail.com>> wrote:
Dear CRAN / All,

I appeared not to receive any email notification after upload a package update
(to furnish the confirmation) -- is the system down?

Many thanks,

Jing Hua