On 6/9/2005 3:41 PM, Gabor Grothendieck wrote:
I have NEWS, WISHLIST and THANKS files in the 'dyn' package
in the same directory as the DESCRIPTION file but I noticed that they
did not survive the move to CRAN, at least on Windows.
How do I incorporate them so that they are not omitted?

The R extensions manuals tells you the filenames that mean something to R. (See the "Package Structure" section.) All else is omitted unless it's in the inst directory, in which case it should be copied up a level upon installation.

Duncan Murdoch