HI ,

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *631-230-0251 x 5191 <%28631%29%20230-0251> *

*Please revert me back with my official address *ravi.ku...@edoorsinc.com
<a...@edoorsinc.com>

D*atabase/ETL Developer*
*Baltimore , MD*
*12+ Months Contract*
*EAD GC or GC Or USC only*

Job Description : Purpose of Position
 This is a backfill for a previous resource.
 There are a lot of new projects coming up, in addition to ongoing
maintenance of existing
projects.
Project Scope
 Supporting both new projects and ongoing projects
 Participate in design and implementation of new databases, as well as
enhancements
 Interface with technology leads (J2EE leads, TIBCO leads, and Informatica
leads). Additionally,
will be coordinating with analysts, who are responsible for defining
requirements.
 This role is focused on design and development
 As part of a team, supporting a database of 1.5TB, 200MB per month growth.
 Work closely with the data architect to complete design
Responsibilities
 Coordinate and participate/lead data model design along with Enterprise
Data Architect
 Develop and lead PL/SQL queries, debug and fix defects, tune for
performance in coordination
with DBA and other application leads and other teams.
 Develop and lead ETL work using Informatica
 Provide data analysis as needed
 Participate in JAD sessions, requirements technical review and
specifications review.
Required Skills
 PL/SQL and Oracle 12c expertise (50% of position)
 Demonstrated experience utilizing Informatica Power Center. Specifically,
developing and
maintaining workflows within Informatica (50% of position)
 Ability to work in cross functional teams
 Ability to lead and coordinate database development in coordination with
other Database
engineering teams.
 Ability to design and develop database structures. Must be proficient in
writing stored procedures,
ad hoc queries, and completing performance analysis of queries.
Preferred Skills
 Health insurance industry experience is highly preferred

Database and ETL and informatica and power

*Thanks & RegardsRavi Kumar*
*Sr.Technical RecruiterEDoors Inc.*
*Ronkonkoma, NY 11779*
Phone : 631-230-0251 x 5191