Hi,

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *631-230-0251 x 5 <(631)%20230-0251>383*

*Please share the profile at vis...@edoorsinc.com <vis...@edoorsinc.com>*

*Senior Cloud Architect*

*Chicago, IL*

*3+ month/ Contract*

*Phone and Skype*

*The right candidate will have working knowledge of AWS and/or Azure, or
experience building High-Availability or High Traffic infrastructur*e.

   - *Will take either Amazon or Microsoft Cloud Architect. *
   - Excellent Communication is a must have.
   - Being subject matter expert and taking on a consultative role as it
   pertains to cloud migration.
   - Experience on Cloud Management Tools like Right scale/Morpheus.
   - Expertise - AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2),
   Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon SimpleDB/RDS databases, AWS
   Identity and Access Management (IAM), VPC Peering amongst others.
   - Solutions - Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with
   partners and customers. This includes proposing and delivering …
   - VPC Strategy
   - AWS Integration with Cloud Management tools and Servicenow.
   - Hand on experience with automation tools such for Configuration
   management using CloudFormation/Terraform, Chef
   -  Strategy, design and implementation on monitoring, alerting and
   notifications tools.
   -  Delivery - Engagements will include migration of existing
   applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
   -  Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or
   Virtualized environment.
   - Experience in Cloud Security (oAuth2 and SAML)

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vishal Kumar | vis...@edoorsinc.com | 631-230-0251 x 5383
*Recruitment- Team Lead | EDoors Inc. | Right every time !*
200 Hawkins Ave #1512 Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax : 631-389-2446 | URL : http://www.edoorsinc.com
Hangout : req.vishal/ vishalkumar.econo

*Disclaimer**:We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line
at rem...@edoorsinc.com <rem...@edoorsinc.com> and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience. If you wish to
unsubscribe from future mail, click here.*