Hi,

First of all kudos to the creaters/contributors to R ! This is a great
package and I am finding it very useful in my research, will love to
contribute any modules and dataset which I develop to the project.

While doing multiple regression I arrived at the following peculiar
situation.
Out of 8 variables only 4 have  <0.04 p-values (of t-statistic), rest all
have p-values between 0.1 and 1.0 and the coeff of Regression is coming
around ~0.8 (adjusted ~0.78). The F-statistic is
around 30 and its own p-value is ~0. Also I am constrained with a dataset of
130 datapoints.

Being new to statistics I would really appreciate if someone can help me
understand these values.
1) Does the above test values indicate a statistically sound and significant
model ?
2) Is a dataset of 130 enough to run linear regression with ~7-10 variables
? If not what is approximately a good size.

Thanks in advance.
-Ankit