From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ollivier
TARAMASCO
Sent: 10 October 2007 09:08
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [R] Problem with RCMD CHECK (or BUILD)

Dear all,

I have a problem with R CMD CHECK (R 2.6.0 on Windows XP)

Even if I use R CMD CHECK on the windlgs library I get:

* using log directory 'C:/PROGRA~1/R/RProgram/src/library/windlgs.Rcheck'

* using ARGUMENT '

' __ignored__  R version 2.6.0 (2007-10-03)

* checking for file 'windlgs/DESCRIPTION' ... OK

* this is package 'windlgs' version '1.1.0'

* checking package dependencies ... ERROR

Pendant le démarrage - Warning messages:

1: In library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE, logical.return
= TRUE,  :

  aucun package nommé 'NULL

' n'est trouvé

2: package NULL

 in options("defaultPackages") was not found

See the information on DESCRIPTION files in the chapter 'Creating R

packages' of the 'Writing R Extensions' manual.

Any idea?

Thank you.

Ollivier TARAMASCO

        [[alternative HTML version deleted]]

This message is intended for the personal and confidential use for the
designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction or as an official statement of Libero
Ventures Ltd.  Email transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free. Therefore we do not represent that this information is complete or
accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject
to change without notice.