Dear R users,

I am using the vars package to calculate the impulse response functions and the
forecast error variance decomposition of a VAR model. Unfortunately I do not
know whether these functions assume unit or one standard deviation shocks. I
tried to look into the code of these functions, but in vain: neither irf, nor
vars::irf, nor vars:::irf output the code of the functions. Does someone know
whether irf and fevd assume one standard deviation or a unit shock? How can I
see the code of these functions?

Regards,
Martin Ivanov