Dear R users,

I have tried to install ade4 package
under Linux using R CDM INSTALL .

But a the process stoped with an error
as shown bellowed “cannot find -lgfortran”.

Is it a required package for Linux. If
so, Is this package available in RPM ?

Many thanks,

Best regards,

Souleymane N'Doye

P.S.:
gcc -shared
-Bdirect,--hash-stype=both,-Wl,-O1 -o ade4.so adesub.o divsub.o
phylog.o testamova.o testdim.o testrlq.o tests.o -L/usr/lib/R/lib
-lRlapack -L/usr/lib/R/lib -lRblas -lgfortran -lm -lgcc_s
-L/usr/lib/R/lib -lR
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgfortran
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ade4.so] Error 1