Excuse me for less detailed e-mail I've sent before, I guess there's a
misunderstanding here.
My problem is to use the data in the order I've typed below without
splitting it. Is it possible? I really don't know. Some statistics packages
do it.

Original Data is;

Good,Bad
10,12
15,15
18,10
12

But I have the data in the following form,
Label,Value
Good,10
Bad,12
Good,15
Good,18
Good,12
Bad,15
Bad,10

And I want to analyze the data without splitting it. I guessed whether
there's a quick/simple solution to my problem. Array functions do solve this
problem in general.  Now I'm reading the help files about "How to deal with
arrays in R environment?".

Thx a lot for your concern
Emre