Hi,

I am trying to fit a ANCOVA model using lmRob. The P-values of the
variables in the model differ hugely between the summary() function and
the anova() function (from >0.8 in the summary to <0.001in the anova for
the same variable). I understand that with an ANCOVA the order in which
the variables are added to the model matters and that this influences
the P-value, but can this make such a big difference?
Which P-values are best to use? Also, could this be an indication
something is wrong with my model?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Geertje