Dear All,
I am currently working on a project involving a rather redundant task.  I
have 11 files that I will be generating anova tables and plots for.  I am
contemplating writing a for loop to process each file, create an anova
table, the appropriate plots, and save them to my hard drive.  I've included
pseudo-code below.

files = c("....","......","......",".......",.......)
for (i in 1:10){
read.csv(files[i])
plot(.....)
bitmap(......) #or one of the many other plot saving functions
model = lm(.....)
anova(model)

This is where I am stuck.  I'd like to have the anova table from all of my
respective models print to one nice file.  I know methods exist for
extracting coefficients and the like from an anova-data.frame-class object,
however is it possible to save the exact print-out without having to copy
and paste 12 times?  Any help is greatly appreciate.

It seems like a lot of work for saving a few minutes, but i'll be leaving
the script for another in our lab (who may or may not know R too well) when
I leave.

Best,
Dave Mitchell

Student