Hi, All;

I've been trying to install 64-bit R in leopard for the past several days
but no luck.
I thought everything worked out fine but when I tried to ran it, I got the
following error:

/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/2.6/Resources/bin/R: line 173:
/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/etc/i386/ldpaths: No such file or
directory

Can anyone sort out what the problem is? Thanks in advance.

Tae-Hoon

--
Á¤ÅÂÈÆ

(ÀüÈ­)    02-380-2252
(Æѽº)    02-354-1078
(ÇÚµåÆù) 010-8011-1036

Tae-Hoon Chung

Korea Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (KCDC)
Korea National Institute of Health
Center for Genome Sciences :: Biobank Team

(T) +82-2-380-2252
(F) +82-2-354-1078
(M) +82-10-8011-1036