Good morning!

I have 4 questions which trouble me:

1. I want to test the hypothesis that the 2 proportions (the mean of a
binomial)  which come from 2 different samples are equal. I want to use the
following function
z= (p1-p2)/ sqrt((p1(1-p1)/n1)+(p2(1-p2)/n2)) which is one of the standard
formulas  for  this case. Is there such a function in R?

p1=the proportion from the first sample
n1=the first sample size
p1=the proportion from the second sample
n2=the second sample size

2. How can i find the median of a variable in survey package?
a<-c(1:10)
b<-sample(1:20, 10, replace=T)
b1<-sample(0:1, 10, replace=T)
c<-data.frame(a,b, b1)
library(survey)
design<-svydesign(id=~1, data=c)
svymean(~b, design)

svymean gives me the mean, but what function gives me the svymedian, and what
function gives me the svyproportion  for b1?
I want to know the median for a metric variable and the proportion for a
binomial variable ?

3. Could time series analysis (arima/arma)  be applied on data that are
obtained from a sample?. Eg: Say I have data from the same sample in 40
moments. Could I use arima/arma on the series? Or must i have data for the
whole population like data from the Statistical Office on investment,
inflation, demographics and so on?

4. I want to modify the scale of my axes within a plot but i really could not
find  this option. I think  there is such an option, but i can not find it.
 x<-rnorm(100, 100, 3)
 x<-ts(x, frequency=12)
 acf(x)
 plot(x)
On the above example, i want to a scale like this 95,96,97,98,....104,105  (on
y) and 1,2,3,4,...7,8 (on x).

Thank you very much and have a great day!