Hi R users !

I'm trying to use odfWeave package

I have a problem with unzipping files : when I try to run the example given in
odfWeave help I get this error message :

 Copying  C:/Documents and Settings/stgduclos/Mes
documents/R/win-library/2.6/odfWeave/examples/simple.odt   Setting wd to
C:\DOCUME~1\STGDUC~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\RtmpzfZ6ye/odfWeave04141446464   Unzipping
ODF file using unzip -o "simple.odt" Erreur dans odfWeave(demoFile, outputFile)
: Error unzipping fileDe plus : Warning message:In system(zipCmd[2], invisible
= TRUE) : unzip introuvable
I already downloaded Wiz from Info-zip in my Program Files directory. I've also
copied the directory in my Path in the "Environment Variables" as I was
suggested to do but I keep on getting the same message. I've seen a message in
this list on the same subject but I don't find any solution either.

Do you know were the problem comes from ???

Happy new year to all of you.