Hii all, may I introduce myself. my name is Putro Nugroho i'am astudent of
Gadjah Mada University, i'am doing on my final exam about Parametric Regression
Model with gamma and log-gamma regression model. I have a problem about the
syntax program on R because it doesn't work with gamma distribution with log
link function. when I use zelig package it doesn't work when the data is
cencored or the log times yi is negative value.Can I get help on the syntax
program with the application on lung data or is there any specified package on
R that discuss about survreg with gamma distribution and the function link is
log. Since I use GLM it doesn,t work with cencored observation either.Sorry if
my  English isn't good enough and for the forward message i say thanks very
much.