Hi, I've had some trouble figuring out how to produce a histogram in R directly
given a frequency table or relative frequency table. I've looked through the
documentation and mailing list, and have only found information on producing
histograms given the original data set. Any help would be appreciated!

An example of what I'd like to do would be to take the following frequency
table:

Class   Freq    Rel Freq
[1,2)    1            1/3
[2,3)    2            2/3

and translate it into the corresponding histogram.

- Brian Nguyen