It is verry easy with xtable package to make your own  "xtable.class"
function, if the "class" was not implemented in xtable package yet.
It would be wonderfull if odfWeave include a framework to make such things.

Ps : I would like to know if there is an R project to include all existing
format outputs (latex with Sweave, odf with odfWeave, html with rWeaveHTML)
and all the wonderful work of their author in a same package or in a same
project. All of these use a very similar syntax (<<foo>>= R code @), but
there is anyway a lot of work to rewrite the R code to make a file writes
for Sweave working with odfWeave. A latex file can be convert to latex or
rtf, but it depends on external programs not very easy to use.
For example, I would imagine an input similar to the syntax of help files
(.Rd), but the R code could be include (<< foo >>= R code @), and a
Sweave-like function could replace R code with results and convert the file
into latex, html or odf.