THAT THEY MAY BE . . ..

I am an insider who is an initiate into masking societies (masquerades) in West
Africa. I am also an alumnus of the University of Alberta, Canada (1974).  I
have been engaged in research for over three decades on the causes, which
prompted the remarks mentioned below among others.

G. W. F. Hegel coined the concept of “African stupidity. Lévy-Bruhl defined
what he called “pre-logical” attitudes of the African. James Watson (2007 Nobel
Prize winner in chemistry) remarked publicly that the African has a gene, which
predisposed them to stupidity. I have discovered that, while the apparently
derogatory or racist theories may not all be correct, they could not all be
wrong either (if we ignored the racial politics about it, or considered the
mater scientifically). Something unique is discoverable about the African mind,
psyche, or the paradigm of their fundamental culture or attitudes.

I do not believe that this makes them superior or inferior to other races. I
also believe in common humanity; hence, what one may be tempted to consider
purely Black attitudes is present in every culture at some levels. This means
that everybody stands to benefit from the research, regardless of his or her
race.

I have set out some details on the mater on the following website
<sanctuary.salvationway.net> I have been able to heal a modest number of
persons (blacks and non-blacks) based on the understanding of the working of
minds, psyche, spirit, or basic attitudes of human beings in general and Blacks
in particular.

I am neither asking for cash nor for any handouts or material benefits for
myself. I invite you to come and share and to invest.
Please visit our website at <sanctuary.salvationway.net> for details.

Thank you for your attention.

R. D. Hargaalga. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

If you received this message in error, or would like to unsubscribe, please
send a blank email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]