Hi all, good morning,

My question is not really R related rather a practical problem and wondering if
stat-gurus here can show some light how that can be solved with some
statistical/mathematical tool.

I have some 10 items on which 10,000 viewers put their views based on some 12
attributes say, A1, A2, ..., A12. Assume all those 12 attributes have equal
importance or some other "importance matrix" can be assigned into it. I was
asked to sort those 10 items according to a "summarized picture" of all those
attributes from most preferable item to the least. Viewer put their views on
those attribute through a binary variable like "1 -> positive", "-1 ->
negative".

Is their any a mathematical/statistical tool available to answer thise type of
question. If anyone help me out I would be very grateful.

Thanks for your attention.

Megh,