Dear ,

This is Elaine.

I am computing moran's I using moran.test for
a generalized linear model (multiregression).

The following contents are the results, and I cannot find the observed
Moran's I mentioned as estimate in the manual.
Please kindly help indicate if there is observed Moran's I did not notice or
other method for calculation.
Thanks

Elaine

data:  residuals(modg1)
weights: modg1.listw

Moran I statistic standard deviate = 786.6486, p-value < 2.2e-16
alternative hypothesis: greater
sample estimates:
Moran I statistic       Expectation          Variance
     6.351413e-01     -2.052545e-04      6.523188e-07