Thanks Hadley for taking the interest here.

The data sets are a bit large and I have placed them available for your
download on

http://master.kvindesland.no/R/

You will find datasets in both Rdata and dput format. It seems that some
data sets works nicely and others do not even if they come from a very
similar SQL set. The select clause carries more coloumns in the failing data
set.

ottar