Dear all,
I have a very large amount of dive files that need to be double checked
after the Zoccing process. i would like to load these file sequentially but
automatically into R, plot depth against duration with a simple scatterplot
with labels (DiveNumber) for each individual point and proceed to the next
file with a hit of the enter button. Is that possible?
the files are all named differently, but "iknos_DiveStats" is contained in
all the ilenames - do I have to rename all the files or is it possible to
creat the loop so taht they can be read in?
Thank you, sorry for my probably basic question and
Best regards

Jana