Hey,
I have a data frame x which consists of say 10 vectors. I essentially want
to find out the best fit exponential smoothing for each of the vectors.

The problem while I'm getting results when i say
> lapply(x,ets)

I am getting an error when I say
>> myprint
function(x)
{
for(i in 1:length(x))
{
ets(x[i],model="AZZ",opt.crit=c("amse"))
}
}

The error message is that* "Error in ets(x[i], model = "AZZ", opt.crit =
c("amse")) :
  y should be a univariate time series"*

Could someone please explain why this is happening? I also want to be able
to extract data like coef's, errors (MAPE,MSE etc.)

Thanks and regards,
Phani
--
A. Phani Kishan