Hi I can install RWinEdt if I start R with administrator rigths, but it
does not paste my code to the console. I found advice in the link below
how to manage the problem, but it did not work, any other idea?
http://yusung.blogspot.com/2009/01/rwinedt-and-windows-vistawindow-7.html
 Thanks a lot,Johannes >From: Uwe Ligges
<ligges_at_statistik.tu-dortmund.de>
>Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2009 16:23:34 +0100

>Aha, what is that blog post and what does not work for you? I haven't
got any report so far and do not have Windows 7 easily available yet.
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e8/help/09/11/4040.html#4042qlink1 )

> I just got a new computer with Windows 7. R works fine, but the
editor I am used to using "RWinEdt" does not. I did find one blog post
on how to get RWinEdt to work in Windows 7, but I could not get those
instructions to work either.

> Is there a patch for RWinEdt?
>
> If not, is there another good R editor that works under Windows 7?
>
> I tried RSiteSearch with various combinations of Windows 7 and Editor
and so on, but found nothing. I also tried googling on these terms.

> Thanks
>
> Peter
>
> Peter L. Flom, PhD
> Statistical Consultant
> Website: www DOT peterflomconsulting DOT com
> Writing; http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/582880/peter_flom.html

> Twitter: @peterflom

http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html (
http://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html )

Dr. Johannes Reichl
Abteilung Energiewirtschaft
Energieinstitut an der Johannes Kepler Universität Linz
Altenberger Straße 69
A-4040 Linz
Tel.: +43-732-2468-5652
Fax: +43-732-2468-5651