I agree, i've seen procrustes in R, but not EDMA, R has natural
support for bootstrapping via the boot() library, i'm sure others
would  be grateful if you wanted to write some functions..
CS

Corey Sparks
Assistant Professor
Department of Demography and Organization Studies
College of Public Policy
501 West Durango Blvd
Monterrey Building 2.270C
San Antonio, TX 78207
corey.sparks 'at' utsa.edu
210 458 3166

On Jun 27, 2010, at 2:46 AM, gokhanocakoglu [via R] wrote:

> I am using EDMA software and I have couple of papers about
> statistical shape analysis and you are right about bootstrapping.
> Wish R has an EDMA package and we could see how the results
> compatible with EDMA software.
>
> View message @
> http://r.789695.n4.nabble.com/Euclidean-Distance-Matrix-Analysis-EDMA-in-R-tp2266797p2269845.html
> To unsubscribe from Re: Euclidean Distance Matrix Analysis (EDMA) in
> R?, click here.

-----
Corey Sparks, PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Demography and Organization Studies
University of Texas at San Antonio
501 West Durango Blvd
Monterey Building 2.270C
San Antonio, TX 78207