P--------------
Q--------------------------------------

Case2: Right end

P                        --------------
Q--------------------------------------

Case3: At mid position

P        -------------
A--------------------------------------

My question is how far my data falls on the all the three cases. Is it
biased towards case1 or case2 or case3. I have to consider the length of Q
in the data. Example: start2-start1 =2  and end2-end1 = 3 does not make much
difference if length of Q is 150000.

I do not hypothesize, i want to know how my data goes on.

Thanks and regards