On Jul 4, 2010, at 11:43 PM, RaoulD wrote:

Hi,

Can anyone please help me with how I could add labels with the value for each bar in a barchart? (similar to how data labels can be added in Excel) I
have done a lot of searching but havent been lucky.

This is generally pretty easy with text() at least if you are using base graphics. If it is not clear after reading the help page then post an examply with whatever barchart function you have chosen to use. If it's the lattice barchart there is an ltext example immediately before the barchart example that quickly can be grafted into the barchart code.

David Winsemius, MD
West Hartford, CT