Hi all,

I'm trying to use ggplot to make a boxplot of some data, but I can't seem to
figure out how to make it use the data I'm giving it.

The data is in a data.frame so that it has two columns:

>meltl
value L1
1234  1
1234  1
1235  1
1255  1
2335  2
3444  2
10001 50
12311 50

The first column is my x value, the second is my y.

I'd like to produce one boxplot for each point on the graph, 50 in total
(for this case).  When I try something like:

p <- ggplot(meltl, aes(L1, value))
p + geom_boxplot()

I get one giant boxplot, which tells me nothing much.

Can anyone give me a helping hand?

--
Ian Bentley
M.Sc. Candidate