Hi all,

I have a data frame for which I want to limit the output by checking whether
row values for specific column meets particular conditions.

Here are the more specific details:

I have a function that checks whether an input string exists in a defined
list:-

checkBaseLine <- function(s){
 for (listItem in WHITELIST){
if(regexpr(as.character(listItem), s)[1] > -1){
 return(TRUE)
}
}
 return(FALSE)
}

Now, I have a data frame for which I want to apply the above function for
all row values for a given column:-

This works fine when I define a condition like:
data <- data[data$urlType != 1,]

However, I want to combine two logical conditions together like:
data <- data[data$urlType != 1 & checkBaseLine(data$url),]

This would check whether the column `urlType` contains row values that !=
1,
and the column `url` contains row values that gets evaluated using the
defined function.

Any ideas how this can be done?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,