Hi Nathaniel ,

Could you give us a simple example of your data using the
?dput
Function?

Basically you might want to draw the axis yourself, and connect the lines is
possible through using points(..., type = "l")
But I'd rather try and answer this with simple example data to be sure I
understand what you mean.

Tal

Contact me: tal.gal...@gmail.com |  972-52-7275845
www.r-statistics.com (English)