Dear all,

I have a reasonably short piece of code written in Mathematica 5.2 which I
would like to convert to R. The problem is that I'm not familiar with
Mathematica. I would, however, also be OK with some interface that allows me
to run Mathematica from within R and use the output of the Mathematica for
further analysis within R. Any advice on how to conveniently convert the
code or on how to run Mathematica from within R?

Thanks,

Michael