Hello,

I am a new R user having transitioned over from S-plus recently. I have a
question that is probably very trivial but I am having trouble finding a
solution. In S-plus, graphic pages are created as tabs when multi-page
figures are created. I have shown the R code for xpose.VPC (a function
within library xpose4 for R) where I want the figure from each Strata (STRT)
to displayed on a different page. When I run the code, the pages just zoom
by and I was wondering if I could toggle between the various pages. I can
only export the last of the 8 pages that are created with the code below
(and I wish to export all 8 pages not just the last one):

xpose.VPC (vpc.info="vpc1/vpc_results.csv", vpctab="vpc1/vpctab1",

               PI="NULL", by="STRT", PI.ci="area", PI.real=TRUE,type="n",

               PI.limits=c(0.05,0.95),*layout=c(1,1,8)*,xlb="Time
(week)",ylb="Concentration (ng/mL)",

               scales = list(        x = list(at=seq(0,3360,by=336)  ,
labels=seq(0,20,by=2 )),

                                             y =
list(at=log(c(.3,1,3,7.5,20,50,150)), labels=c(.3,1,3,7.5,20,50,150)) ))

Please help,

MNS